• Do you live in the Harlem School District?

    There are two ways to confirm that your property address is in the Harlem School District:

    Select the School Boundaries page to the left.  Type in your full address and look for the orange markers to appear on the map.  Select the marker to view the school.  Please note, if no orange markers appear on the map, your residence is not in the Harlem School District.

    To confirm this information click on the Winnebago County Treasurer's website http://treasurer.wincoil.us/.  Type the address, abbreviate the street suffix (i.e. Ct, St, Blvd, Ave, or Rd) without using any punctuation.  Click on the Parcel ID Number, select Tax Year, scroll down un Taxing Body and look for Harlem School District 122.  If another school district is listed, you are NOT in the Harlem School District.  You may also contact the Winnebago County Treasurer's Office at 815-319-4400 or Sarah Minnis, Parent Resource Secretary, with any questions at sarah.minnis@harlem122.org or 815-654-4500.